Monday, 21 September 2015

Trip to School


TRIP TO SCHOOL

“Wake up Ronaldo” Mum shouted. “It's time to get up for school.
“Yes I am” I replied.
“Wake you're brother up as well”.

I said to myself “man that silly boy should be getting up and ready to go to school already” I silently said with a slightly cheeky look on my face. I was uncomfortable of going to school because it was our turn to Writing a piece of script so that the teachers will know where and what level where are in. I was so gutted, I wasn't prepared to do the test at all.

Just as time was zooming so fast by I was thinking if we run instead of being lazy and walking to the bus-depot, we will catch it on time. I was so angry at my brother just like my mum.😠 I didn’t want to miss the bus… “Hell no!”. Their I was tying my shoes and getting my lunch to place it into my bag, my brother Kara wasn’t even out of his blanket the last time I checked!. The feeling I had was angry, terrified and not good. That’s about it by the looks of it.
The temper of my heart was beating as fast like the time had clicking, my body was fast to things.

Kara had finally got up and ready for school. We put on our bags hoping the Bus hadn’t left.
I was yelling at him to run, but he was just walking like his nana. My thoughts were “Not my fault if you miss the bus”. There I was running as fast as could up the road, cross the road. And I looked back and Kara hadn’t even got to the corner of our Street. To be honest I didn’t even care about him at that moment, because I wanted to make sure if I made it on the Bus not him.

I permanently made it to the Bus-depot. I personally said “I hope that lazy old nana makes it, well he better get his running on”. I was seating down humid with sweat. I was so tired of running the whole way there from my house.

The Bus started up and I said; “Hurry up Kara!!”. The gear clicked into 1, “Kara!” Come on”. Kara had just got here, and I said “Finally!” As the Bus just stopped to pick us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.