Hey Ronaldo, I like your Mounted Games Poster. Your poster shows me what I need to know about the event you are talking about and images of who to support. I like the colors you added into your poster it makes your poster effective. Jessie
Hi Ronaldo, I think your Mounted Games Poster is great! I liked how you added all the info in the correct spaces and I think you should keep up the work Bye! Waimate
Hey Ronaldo,
ReplyDeleteI like your Mounted Games Poster. Your poster shows me what I need to know about the event you are talking about and images of who to support. I like the colors you added into your poster it makes your poster effective.
Jessie
Hi Ronaldo,
ReplyDeleteI think your Mounted Games Poster is great! I liked how you added all the info in the correct spaces and I think you should keep up the work
Bye!
Waimate
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete