Kia Ora Koutou,
What worked:
What made this easy was designing the setting and avatars. Building the obstacles was hard to think of at times especially when you had to think of where to place objects. You had to think about whether you were building big or small obstacles. You had to think about whether you wanted them to cross water, climb mountains, face enemies. I wanted to make it so you beat your highest score.
What didn't:
I must have built the same game at least 5 times. I couldn't figure out how to save the game i'd made. At one point i'd built 4 different levels to compete in. It was such a high stakes game. BUT when I logged back into my account it had disappeared. This became really frustrating, especially when we had deadlines to have this finished by.
Where to next:
I'm really interested in computer programming. I'd like to continue to improve my skills. I think if I keep exploring sites like tynker, code and sploder i'll be able to improve. I think I'd like to design a game to improve math skills.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.